New in box. Built in Akron, Ohio!
From the builder: The Sea Machine is a chorus pedal with as many modulation possibilities as there are fish in the ocean. That’s a lot of fish. And a lot of modulation. From subtle, shimmery chorus sounds, to wobbly, seasick, warbly pitch-bent detuning that rocks the boat, the Sea Machine is the audio bait that’ll help you reel in the big one. The Sea Machine ain’t no one-trick seahorse. With a mix of standard and unique controls, everything from subtle warble, classic Leslie, seasick pitch bends, strangled alien sounds, stunted arpeggiations and many more far out sounds are available. Or you could just use it as a chorus. That works, too. Oh, and if you’re a bass player who fancies themselves a fan of the classic 80s post-punk bass sound, the Sea Machine is pretty much just like (tone) heaven.
1. Animate: How far the pitch shifted signal swings, lower levels equal a tighter and more focused shift à la traditional chorus. As you increase the control a more wild and animated pitch shift begins to emerge.
2. Dimension: Adds a slight slap-back at low levels, reverb-like ambiance at mid levels and an echo-resonance that will lead to self-oscillation at max.
3. Intensity: Adjusts how much modulated signal is blended in with the dry signal. Unity for this control is right around noon, everything above that is boosting the modulated signal.
4. Depth: Adjusts how strongly the LFO modulates the delay time.
5. Shape: Goes from triangle wave to square wave as you turn clockwise.
6. Rate: This sets the speed of the LFO. The miniature LED will blink to the tempo, even in bypass mode.